Branstetter, Stranch & Jennings, PLLC, has been proudly representing labor unions, union workers, shareholders, small businesses, working class consumers and other plaintiffs since 1952. Over the decades, our headquarters has always been in Nashville. However, we regularly represent clients across Tennessee and nationwide.
Our experience encompasses a broad array of practice areas, including:
- Labor law and union representation
- ERISA litigation related to pensions, 401(k)s and other employee benefits
- Wage and hour litigation, including overtime disputes
- Class action lawsuits involving pharmaceuticals, medical devices, defective products, junk faxes and more
- Securities litigation related to churning, insider trading and other issues