Over 60 Years Of Litigation Experience
Our Litigation Practice
Branstetter, Stranch & Jennings, PLLC, has been proudly representing labor unions, union workers, shareholders, small businesses, working class consumers and other plaintiffs since 1952. Over the decades, our headquarters has always been in Nashville. However, we regularly represent clients across Tennessee and nationwide.
Our experience encompasses a broad array of practice areas, including:
- Labor law and union representation
- ERISA litigation related to pensions, 401(k)s and other employee benefits
- Wage and hour litigation, including overtime disputes
- Class action lawsuits involving pharmaceuticals, medical devices, defective products, junk faxes and more
- Securities litigation related to churning, insider trading and other issues
- BS&J Managing Partner Appointed as Counsel to Negotiation Class for National Opioid Litigation
- Canadian National Railway Co. demands seven-figure penalty
- Lawsuits Filed by Branstetter, Stranch & Jennings, PLLC Featured on “Today” Show
- BS&J, PLLC Announces Lawsuit on Behalf of Several Tennessee District Attorneys General and Baby Doe Plaintiff Against Pharmaceutical Manufacturers of Opioid Drug Products Regarding Their Role in Opioid Epidemic
- Nashville Grows, So Does Worker Abuse
- Firm Secures Appellate Decision That Ensures Judicial Protection of Retirement Benefits,
- Nashville federal court certifies Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) class of individuals who received unsolicited text messages to from RePublic Schools Nashville.
- Attorney Tricia Herzfeld to Present on Immigrant Rights.
- BS&J Wins Appeal in First Amendment Case
- Case updates for Volkswagen Defeat Device Litigation
- Case updates for the Fungal Meningitis Litigation.
- Claim Filing deadline for In re: Prograf Indirect Purchaser Antitrust settlement is December 6, 2016.
- BS&J Attorney Addresses Immigration Executive Orders.
Our Attorneys’ Accolades
We are proud to maintain a roster of award-winning lawyers who combine trusted legal counsel with strategic trial advocacy. Our team has garnered many different accolades over the years, including being listed in:
- Best Lawyers in America
- Best Lawyers in Tennessee
- Tennessee Super Lawyers
- Martindale-Hubbell’s Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
Our Record Of Results
Branstetter, Stranch & Jennings, PLLC, has a long history of noteworthy accomplishments. A few of our firm’s cases include:
Consumer protection and antitrust action against Microsoft, resulting in a $64 million recovery for consumers and $30 million
cy pres for Tennessee schools
RICO and consumer protection action against Volkswagen, resulting in a $10 billion dollar recovery for vehicle owners and lessees, as well as $2.7 billion for environmental mitigation and another $2 billion for clean-emissions infrastructure.
Contact us by calling 615-254-8801 or by completing our online form.