Jessica J. Myers
- Of Counsel
Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Myers worked at the Office of the Tennessee Attorney General where she handled consumer protection enforcement matters, Medicaid fraud investigations, and was responsible for civil enforcement of the State's unauthorized practice of law statute.
Ms. Myers served as a 2006 Skadden Fellow and later as a Staff Attorney at the Legal Aid Society for Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands where she practiced consumer law and brought a series of mortgage rescission cases in state and federal courts as the 2008 mortgage-backed securities crisis began to reveal itself.
Ms. Myers is a graduate of Harvard Law School where she served as Technical Editor of the Harvard Negotiation Law Review and as student representative on the Faculty Committee for Public Service. Ms. Myers graduated magna cum laude from Barnard College with a B.A. in Anthropology.
Areas Of Practice
- General Civil Litigation 100%
- Tennessee, 2006
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee, 2014
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 2007
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee, 2015
- Harvard Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Barnard College, Columbia University, New York, New York
- B.A. - 2000
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Anthropology
Honors and Awards
- Skadden Fellow
Past Employment Positions
- Legal Aid Society of Middle TN & the Cumberlands
- Office of the Tennessee Attorney General