Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Campbell worked as a litigation attorney in Washington, D.C. helping protect working people and was the first law clerk selected to serve with the Honorable Jane B. Stranch of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. As a fluent Spanish-speaker, Ms. Campbell has helped to expand the Firm's range of services to a new group of clients having employment issues such as improper pay, harassment and discrimination, and wrongful termination. Ms. Campbell is also active in providing labor and ERISA services to Union-side and individual clients in addition to her general civil and appellate practice.
Ms. Campbell holds a certificate in Refugee and Humanitarian Emergencies, and proudly served for three years as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Ecuador.
At Georgetown Law School, Ms. Campbell served as Article Selection Editor of the Georgetown Immigration Law Journal.
Areas Of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- University of Virginia, Highest Distinction
- the Convergence of U.S. Immigration Policies: A Two-Factor Economic Model, 21 Geo. Immigr. L.J. 663, 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American, Tennessee and Nashville Bar Associations, Member
- Lawyers Coordinating Commitee, AFL-CIO, Board Member
- American Constitution Society, Nashville Lawyers Chapter, Board Member
- Lawyers Association for Women, Marrion Griffin Chapter, Member
Past Employment Positions
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit, Hon. Jane B. Stranch