- Staff Attorney
Ms. Killion provides litigation support to the Firm on a wide-range of cases ranging from mass tort, antitrust, employment and personal injury litigation. Before joining the Firm, Ms. Killion worked with the Metropolitan Nashville Department of Law.
A native Nashvillian, Ms. Killion is an active volunteer with the Legal Aid Society and Nashville Pro Bono Program, working with the walk-in clinic and handling several pro bono cases.
Areas Of Practice
- Class Actions and Complex Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee
- Belmont University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Metropolitan Nashville Department of Law
Pro Bono Activities
- Legal Aid Society, volunteer
- Nashville Pro Bono Program, volunteer