In 2016, Branstetter, Stranch & Jennings, PLLC was listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, and our Tennessee law firm was also named one of the "Best Law Firms" by U.S. News & World Report. We are honored to have received the highest possible rating in Nashville - Tier 1 - in two different areas of practice. The first area is employment law (representing individuals) and the second area is municipal law.
But how are such accolades won? And what does it mean for the clients we represent?
Let's look at how U.S. News & World Report determines law firm rankings:
- Clients are asked to voice their opinions in regard to the firm's responsiveness, expertise, courtesy, cost-effectiveness and understanding. They are also asked whether they would refer friends or family to the firm.
- Other attorneys are asked to vote on the firm's integrity, cost-effectiveness, responsiveness and skill. They are also asked whether they would refer cases to the firm or not. These lawyers vote on law firms that are recognized as maintaining a strong presence within a particular field of practice and locale.
- Law firms were asked to share relevant background information and demographic information about the lawyers and the practice, illustrating the firm's particular strengths.
- The firm in question must include at least one attorney who is listed in U.S. News - Best Lawyers, which is an honor that comes with its own strict criteria.
- All of this data is compiled and translated into an overall score. Then, the scores are compared with other firms in the area. The highest-scoring firms are given a rating of "Tier 1," the second highest receive a rating of "Tier 2" and so on.
In summary, the selection process is detailed and rigorous. This means that clients can rest assured that they are working with one of the very best. They can count on the fact that their firm is skilled and respected, and that they will receive the stellar legal service they deserve.
To learn more about Branstetter, Stranch & Jennings, PLLC and what our numerous accolades mean for you, please feel free to reach out to us directly.