- BS&J announces a $2.2 million settlement on behalf of over 5,000 Metropolitan Nashville Public School parents and guardians who received unsolicited spam text messages to their cell phones, which is one of the largest recoveries of its kind on a per-class member basis. Gerard Stranch, Joe P. Leniski Jr. and Anthony Orlandi led this case for the Firm.
- BSJ Member Gerard Stranch honored tonight by the American Antitrust Institute as a 2017 honoree in Outstanding Antitrust Litigation Achievement by a Young Lawyer.”
- “BSJ Member Tricia Herzfeld honored by the Tennessee Supreme Court as a 2018 Attorney for Justice in recognition of her pro bono service in 2017.”
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association elected J. Gerard Stranch, IV to the TTLA Board of Governors for District #5 at the TTLA annual convention in Memphis, TN on Friday, June 15, 2018. The TTLA President also appointed Grace Stranch as liaison for attorney outreach in the Nashville area.
- Branstetter, Stranch & Jennings, PLLC firm is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, and was recently named among “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report from 2016 through 2018, receiving the highest possible Nashville ranking as a Tier 1 in two practice areas.
- Managing Member Jane Branstetter Stranch, nominated by President Obama, assumes judgeship on the U.S. Court of Appeal for the Sixth Circuit. (October 2010).
- The Firm is is appointed to the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in the Volkswagen “Clean Diesel” Marketing, Sales Practices, and Products Liability Litigation. (February 11, 2016). Member Gerard Stranch discusses the Volkswagen diesel emissions scandal settlement
- Associate Anthony Orlandi is selected to be part of the Tennessee Bar Association Leadership Law Class of 2017. (November 11, 2016).
- Member Karla Campbell joins the Board of Directors of the Lawyers Coordinating Committee of the AFL-CIO. (April 2016).